Monday, November 5, 2012

Operation October Overview

So, how did it go?

Operation October, which was my pledge to myself to incorporate at least 10 minutes of activity into my day, every day of October is all done now.  During the month I was a happy, aggravated, motivated, frustrated, and I'm sure a whole bunch of other emotions shoved in there, too.  The point is, it was a challenge.  But of course it was supposed to be.  Some days, getting that 10 minutes in was hard.  I literally was doing 10 minute YouTube videos right before bed some nights just to squeeze it in.

Still, as stressful as it was sometimes, I'm glad I did it.  I think it helped me break through my horrible plateau so now I'm finally losing weight again.  On the other hand, it's really nice to not have to worry so much about making sure I get that 10 minutes in on days when I'm really busy.  Overall, it was a good experience and definitely taught me a lot about time management and priorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment