Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #22!

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 197
Current Weight: 197 (same!)
Total Weight Loss: 28 pounds

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 52

I don't know how it's possible... but I apparently did not gain any weight while I was on vacation.  There are many reasons for this.  I would hope that by this time I've boosted my metabolism, which would have helped process the additional calories.  My weight-training has probably added some muscle to my body, which helps burn calories as well.  Also, I've become used to eating small portions of food, and in turn, it took smaller amounts of food to fill me up, even though I was allowing myself to eat whatever I wanted.  Finally, I walked everywhere.   The trip was practically constant-walking.  I think the longest time I sat down beyond meals was for the Broadway play.

I'm very pleased with not having gained any weight, if a little dumbfounded.  I haven't even been able to exercise since I got back because my schedule has been so hectic.  It's also Thanksgiving tomorrow (!) so there's a lot to do in preparation.  I'm making about 80% of the meal for my entire family, so I'm a bit stressed.  But!  After this holiday, I'm going to get right back into it. 

I'm actually looking forward to getting back on track.  I don't like not exercising anymore--it makes me feel tired and lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment