Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sick

Sorry guys for being gone so long AND missing a Weigh-In Wednesday.  I returned from my Florida trip and immediately came down with the death flu.  I haven't been able to do anything since I got back but blow my nose a million times and hack up gross stuff.  It probably goes without saying that I haven't made it to the gym this week either. 

I hate being sick.  I know that no one likes it, but I truly and honestly despise it.  This likely stems from the fact that I hate doing nothing.  I'm not really a lazy person.  Even if I'm just watching TV I like to be crocheting or cross-stitching or cleaning.  I always have to be doing something.  But when you're sick... you just sit there and do nothing.  I think of all the things I want to do and wish I had the energy to do them. 

I think I'm finally on the mend.  I haven't blown my nose nearly as much today.  Yes, I am still hacking up disgustingness, but it's managable.  I really hope to get rid of it soon so I can get back to working out.  Strangely, I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment