Thursday, July 26, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #10!

Holy crap, I can't BELIEVE I forgot to post yesterday!  And on the tenth weigh-in, too!  Boo to me!  But I was super busy with preparations for my vacation (I'm leaving in about... ten minutes).  And I also got to go see Beauty and the Beast the Musical yesterday!  So busy day was busy!  But plenty of good news in store :)

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 207
Current Weight: 205 (-2 pounds!!)
Total Weight Loss: 20 POUNDS YAY

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 60


That's right, my friends!  I've achieved it!  I lost my first 20 pounds!  And right before my vacation to Florida, too.   I'm very very excited.  They're gone, and they'll never return!!!  (cue maniacal laughter).  Now---I'm off to Florida where I will enjoy sun, friends, and Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment