Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!!

I know it's been quite some time since I've posted, and I do apologize.  Unfortunately, too many personal things happened all at once (and naturally around the holidays) which forced me to shift my focus away from this blog.  However, with the new year brings new hope and possibilities!  Of course, we cannot forget the New Years Resolutions, either.

Traditionally, I have never made a New Years Resolution.  I'm not entirely sure why this is, although it may be as simple as the fact that I didn't think I could keep it.  This year is different though!  Here are my resolutions:

1.  Lose at least 20 pounds (more is certainly welcome!)
2.  Get back into exercising (already renewed the gym membership)
3.  Run a 5K (hopefully the Color Run)

So there you have it!  I think I've set some pretty reasonable goals.  What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment