Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #23

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 195
Current Weight: 193 (-2 pounds!)
Total Weight Loss: 32 pounds

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 48

The problem with me not posting is now it makes it look like I suddenly dropped a lot of weight very quickly!  I really only lost 2 pounds this week, which is completely normal.  After seeing a doctor and nutritionist, I'm following a new diet I'm going to post about soon that seems to really be helping me drop some more pounds.  It's been a little rough transitioning, but hopefully I'll get used to it soon.

At 193, it also means that I'm only 3 pounds away from meeting my mini-goal of 190!  Yay!  I'm also under 50 pounds for total weight I still need to lose, which is very encouraging.

Today has been hectic so far!!  Between work and meetings and phone calls I never really sat down for a proper meal, which means I've been starving all day and munching more than I should!  Luckily, I've got a Zumba class tonight that should help shed some of those extra calories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment