Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #17!

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 200
Current Weight: 199 (-1 pounds)
Total Weight Loss: 26 pounds

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining:54

Do you hear that choir of angels?  You'd better, because I HAVE MET MY FIRST MINI-GOAL.  Woooo!!!  I'm under 200!!!  I never want my weight to begin with a number 2 again.

I have also learned my lesson, and for my next mini-goal I will not set it so far.  17 weeks is a little much.  So!  My next mini-goal will be: 9 pounds!  Why 9?  I was going to make it 8, but if it's 9 that makes my weight 190, which is a nice, even number.  Also, my mini-goal after that will be 10 pounds, at which point my weight will be 180.  This is an important number, because it means that I will officially leave the ranks of the obese and just be regular old overweight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment