Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #16!

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 200
Current Weight: 200 (-0 pounds)
Total Weight Loss: 25 pounds

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining:55


Believe it or not, I am still the same.  It's really depressing.  I weigh myself periodically throughout the week, too, in vain hope.  I range between 200-202 in the mornings.  A 2-3 pound variation is normal.  I just wish I could sometimes look down and see I've had a 2-3 pound variation in the downward direction.


However, my new resolution to take it a bit easier has been doing me well.  I've seen improvements in my mood and attitude already.  Being on this plateau last week may have killed me--this week?  Not so much.  It's nice to not be so stressed about it all the time.  I do still hope to lose weight this week and finally break through this horrible plateau.  It would probably raise my spirits tremendously.


No comments:

Post a Comment