Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #19!

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 198
Current Weight: 198 (-0)
Total Weight Loss: 27 pounds

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining:53

I'm the same!  Shedding the pounds has definitely become more difficult.  I recently read an article that says as you lose weight, your body burns less calories to operate, which is why people often have plateaus.  It really just comes down to the fact that I need to step up my game and exercise a little harder than I have been.  Honestly, I think my food habits are really good now, so I'm not too worried about those.  I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, not too many carbs and what I do have are whole wheat.  I don't eat a lot of dairy products because I'm lactose intolerant, but I do drink skim lactose-free milk and reduced fat lactose-free cheese on occasion.

So, here's to trying even harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment