Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #18!

Now, I know what you're thinking.  It's Thursday!  You forgot to weigh yourself yesterday!  Actually, I did remember.  And I really was excited too, since I finally lost weight last week.  So it's early morning, I just woke up.  Stumbling sleepily into the bathroom, I do my business and proceed to step on the scale... and it's dead.  Yep.  Batteries died.  And my scale takes those weird little flat round batteries that I don't just have lying around.  So, this post had to be delayed a day until I had a chance to go to the store and grab a couple.  Now, without further ado:
Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 200
Current Weight: 198 (-1 pound)
Total Weight Loss: 27 pounds

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining:53

Yay!  I'm finally done being on that awful plateau I wrote about before.  I cannot stress how awful it is to exercise your butt off (unfortunately not literally) and eat really well only to step on the scale and have it show you the same number for a month.  So I'm super excited to be on the downward slope again.  And look!  Only 8 more pounds until I achieve my new mini-goal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment