Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shopping

I have a confession:  I did not exercise yesterday.  I know.  I still feel guilty about it.  My excuse is that I was called into work in the evening, which required walking, but still doesn't equal the running I was planning on.  Even worse... I haven't exercised today either.  It's Sunday, so I had to be up early to attend church, and it's another ridiculously hot day so I'm waiting for the cooler evening. 

Anyway, I went to the store today for some groceries.  I swear, I should buy stock in the lettuce industry, I eat so much salad.  But in reality, I'm a huge foodie, so I'm trying to mix it up so I don't get bored.  Today I bought turnips.  I have no idea what to do with them, but I'll figure something out. 

I'm going to a movie soon.  Finally time to see The Avengers!  Ready for the chant?  IwillnotbuypopcornIwillnotbuypopcornIwillnotbuypopcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment