Thursday, May 17, 2012

Back on the Wagon

Do you know what it means when a weight-loss blogger stops blogging for a long period of time?  It's usually not a good sign.  And in my case, it was a very bad sign.  I stopped writing about my weight loss, because I stopped trying to lose weight.  There's not nice way to say it--I just gave up.  I could certainly blame it on a variety of things.  I can't find a good job in this economy, my life was hectic, healthy food is expensive, etc. etc.  But in the end they're just excuses. 

But, I think I'm finally back.  For this past week, I've even been running again, and believe me, after so long, it HURTS.  So.  Badly.  The first couple times I thought I was going to fall over.  It's getting better now that I've done it a few times in a row, although my ankles hurt.  I run outside on the hard roads, which is likely not good for my feet, but I don't have the money to fork over for a gym membership right now.  And outside is free. :)

Anyway, here we go.  Attempt number two.  This time for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment