Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #2!

Wow, I was actually panicking a little, thinking about weighing myself this morning.  I didn't even sleep well.  (though that may be because I'm also awaiting a call-back on a potential job that I interviewed for)  I didn't get to exercise nearly as much as I would have liked to this week and I gave in and ate some junk yesterday.  (Sun Chips and Pretzels and one Twizzler.  I know, I know, I'm still beating myself up over it).  But somehow I managed to lose weight anyway!  Yay!

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 223
Current Weight: 219 (-4 pounds!)

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 74

Hoorah!  I'm under 220!  I've decided I need a mini-goal weight as well.  Little milestones to keep me motivated.  My initial mini-goal is simply anything under 200.  So if I'm 199.999999, I'll be happy.  So that means 19 more pounds to go until I reach my first mini-goal.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment