Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday! #1

It's time for my first-ever Weigh-in Wednesday!  I've never publicly (or privately for that matter) announced exactly how much I weigh--not even my mother knows--so this is a big step for me.  I don't precisely remember what day I weighed myself last week, but I think it was Wednesday.  Regardless, last week I weighed 225 pounds.  My goal weight is 145 pounds, which is the high end of healthy for my height, but that's what I'm shooting for for now.  It also conveniently makes the total amount of weight that I want to lose total a nice even 80 pounds.  So.  Here's the breakdown:

Starting Weight: 225
Current Weight: 223 (-2 pounds!)

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 78

Woo!  I'm down two pounds!  Super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment