Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #4

Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 215
Current Weight: 216 (+1 pound O.o?)
Total Weight Loss: 9

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 71

I... I gained a pound.   Maybe those two pieces of baklava were made of pure evil?  Bodies are dumb.  I don't understand them.  I've run two miles everyday since then, walked, and done an exercise video.  With the exception of the picnic I attended on Sunday, I have eaten very well.  Mainly vegetables, some fruit, a small amount of carbs that are always whole grain.  Maybe it's muscle?  Water weight?  I'm not sure what to blame it on, but I refuse to blame it myself this time.  I

I'm actually very good at blaming myself for things.  But I know in my heart that I've been doing my utmost best to lose weight.  And I know I have.  My pants are looser.  I can stretch with more ease.

So.  Minor setback.  Very minor, really.  Time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment