Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #5


Starting Weight: 225
Last Week's Weight: 216
Current Weight: 214 (-2 pounds)
Total Weight Loss: 11

Goal Weight: 145
Weight Remaining: 69

Yay!  Not only did I get rid of that mysterious pound I gained last week, but I also lost another!  It definitely feels better to have lost weight.  I don't know what I would have done if I had gained weight again.  It would have been such a disappointment.

I must say, it's really hard to believe that it's been five weeks already since I started my new healthy eating ways.  Three jobs'll keep you busy, so I guess my weeks are going by quicker than I even realize.  11 pounds in 5 weeks is pretty good, right?  I'm sad that it's going to take so long to shed all the weight that I let accumulate over the years, but I'm still so excited to experience life as a normal-sized girl.  I can't wait in that little kid "oh-my-god-is-it-Christmas-yet-even-though-it's-only-March-when-I'm-asking" kinda way.  And even though I recognize it's a little silly, I don't care.  Whatever it takes to keep me motivated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment